Sun, Mar 12|
Magic of India Holi Colour Party - Mar 12, 2023
New surprise performances, dancers, drummers, DJ, dance along, a packet of skin-safe powder colour. More colour can be bought at the event. You can also buy a variety of foods from the many food stalls at the grounds. Fun for the family. Step free access to venue.
Time & Location
Mar 12, 2023, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM GMT
London, Swiss Cottage Fountain Area, Cherry Blossom Trees, London NW3 3NR
About the event
Enjoy fabulous performances, DJ, colour play, and dancing to Bollywood & western music. Come with family and friends. Indulge in delicious Indian food available to buy. Chips too.
IF YOU CAN, AND WISH TO ENCOURAGE OUR CREATIVE CULTURAL WORK, YOU CAN BE A NAMED SPONSOR ON OUR WEBSITE. DO CONSIDER,THIS HELPS US SUSTAIN OUR TEAM CREATIVE CULTURAL WORK THROUGH THE YEAR.
EVENT RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS:
KINDLY NOTE: NO REFUND. Our event happens in Central London and comes with many expenses. Since the ticket prices are low in the interest of the community; it just about covers expenses, and your contribution is spent on the organising. Hence please consider before buying that there will be no refund.
By buying a ticket you are agreeing to the event Terms and Conditions and house rules:
- Children under 16 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult. Magic of India cannot take responsibility for children at the event.
- Food is not included with your ticket purchase, please ask the stalls for any of your allergy concerns, we as organiser are not responsible.
- Tickets are not refundable under any circumstance: Not refundable if there is bad weather, or if the event needs to be postponed for any unforeseen reason by us. No refund if anyone whom you have bought a ticket for, is unable to attend the event, for any reason. Also please note that no credit can be offered.
- The first packet of coloured powder is free; more can be bought at the event. Outside colour is NOT allowed for safety reasons. The colour provided by us is UK Authority Health and Safety Food Grade certified.
- No dogs allowed within event barriered area.
- For your safety, there is high security and checks at the event, so please do co-operate to be checked by the security officials.
- Wear masks at your discretion or as per relevant rules.
- Alcohol is not allowed at this daytime event.
- Parking is free on the streets on Sunday, and available at the Pay&Park nearby.
- Clothes: Please layer up in clothes you are happy to spoil. The Colour does mostly wash off. Only Dry Colour Powder Play. The powder is just food grade coloured cornflour.
- No cloakroom is available at the event to keep coats or precious belongings. Please avoid bringing bags. Organisers are not responsible for lost items.
- Use restroom facilities available Leisure Centre and Community Centre (flagged)
- First Aid and Lost & Found Desk: Please bring an injured or lost child, here. Do not waste time looking for the parent/s. It is not safe or advisable to do so. We have a process to help them.
- Please avoid prams as much as possible, they create a trip hazard for other children. But if you bring them, please be aware prams are not permitted in the dancing area.
- Photography takes place at the event, so please note, we cannot avoid it, and children also get photographed. By buying tickets, you agree to give permission to Magic of India to take photographs of you and your children at the event, and for the rights to use all the pictures on any media.
Our Best Holi ever in London! We loved dancing with colours, authentic Indian food and the very friendly environment. A big round of applause for Geeta!!
Great atmosphere, great food, lovely music. Amazing to see the whole community, Indian and Non-Indian join in the celebrations. Wished it lasted longer. Well done Magic of India team.
— M Sharma
This was an amazing event!!! Fun for all the family, super friendly and a great way for Indians and non-Indians to celebrate together! A highlight of our cultural calendar. Also really loved the location beautiful outdoor.
— Helen H
It was my first ever Holi and I couldn't ask for a better experience. After visiting India , the event really made me feel a true Indian vibe. Great energy, everyone was so friendly and welcoming, the performances were outstanding, and so was the food.
Was fabulous! Can't get a better experience of Indian festivals outside of India. There were colours, music, dhol, food and non-stop fun. My 4 year old looks forward to it every year now!
So much fun for adults and kids of all ages. the performances were very good and the music was fun. Food was delicious and the place amongst the cherry blossom trees was beautiful. One of my best days so far. Can't wait for next year!