Byron Hall at Harrow Leisure Centre.
By popular request, this event ticketing has been made active again. The event remains postponed. Your tickets will be valid for the new location and date when announced.
Come and join us at the Magic of India Holi Festival on Sunday, March 15th, 2020
DJ, live band, drumming, dancing, free treats, dry colour powder play and more!
You can also buy delicious Indian food- Dosas, Chole Baturey, Jalebi, and more! Many Food counters, and many coupon stations for ease.
Special make your own T-shirts will available. See the range below. We will have a creative station where you can buy and design your own Holi t-shirts and wear them. We are donating the proceeds to St Jude Children Cancer Charity.
Everyone is welcome to this community event, families with young children, couples or groups of friends – come along and enjoy the party!
The first packet of coloured powder is free for each person. More can be bought. Outside colour is NOT allowed for safety, our colours are UK certified.
We are happy to announce that we are offering VIP tickets that includes:
- VIP entrance – Fast track entrance (Jump the queue)
- Fast track on food (Jump the queue)
- Cloakroom access
- Welcome treat
- 3 packs of colours
Disability access. Dress in clothes that you are happy to spoil. Nearest station: Northwick Park, Kenton, Harrow & Wealdstone, North Harrow.
By buying a ticket you are agreeing to the event Terms and Conditions and house rules :
- By buying the ticket, you agree to Magic of India adding you to their subscription and sending you emails on confirmation of future events.
- Every child over 1 year old needs a ticket. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets are not refundable under any circumstance: Not refundable if there is bad weather, or if the event needs to be postponed. No refund if anyone whom you has bought a ticket for, is unable to attend the event, for any reason.
- Also please note that no credit can be offered.
- The first packet of coloured powder is free; more can be bought at the event. Outside colour is NOT allowed for safety reasons. The colour provided by us is UK Authority Health and Safety Food Grade certified.
- Please ensure children are accompanied by an adult at all times. Magic of India cannot take responsibility of children at the event.
- For your safety, there is high security and checks at the event, so please do co-operate to be checked by the security officials.
- For safety reasons, no outside water or liquids will be allowed. Water can be purchased for just £1.
- Alcohol is not allowed at this day time event.
- Free parking is available in the big parking for Harrow leisure centre.
- Clothes: Please layer up in clothes you are happy to soil. Only Dry Colour Powder Play. The powder is just coloured cornflour.
- No cloakroom is available at the event to keep coats or precious belongings. Please avoid bringing bags.
- Use restroom facilities available in the Hall.
- First Aid and Lost & Found Desk: Please bring an injured or lost child, here. Do not waste time looking for the parent/s. It is not safe or advisable to do so. We have a process to help them.
- Please avoid prams as much as possible but if bring it, please be aware prams with children is not permitted on the dancing area only to be kept on the sides as this will create a trip hazard for other children.
- Photography and filming takes place at the event, so please note, we cannot avoid it, and children also get photographed. By signing up for the Event and coming to the Event, you agree to give permission to Magic of India to take photographs of you/your children, and for the rights of all the pictures for use in any media promotions.
- Please be considering when playing with colours, it will not be allowed to throw colours high inside only outside the hall, you will still be able to have a colour play inside but not throwing in the air.
Best Holi experience any child or adult could wish for. Geeta and her team for Magic of India put up the best events and hindi classes wit the highlight being the Holi Event. The organisation is pristine and the children have an extraordinary experience. Theres music, colour, fun, food and lots of dancing.
I have been attending the Swiss Cottage Holi celebrations every year since they have begun and have enjoyed it immensely every time. The event is my only chance of celebrating the festival with others in the community, and is a testament to the inclusive and diverse nature of the Camden council. It helps to bring together people of our community in a unique way and allows us to sing and dance and enjoy the festival in a safe and encouraging environment.
Thank you to magic of India for bringing this fabulous colour filled festival to Swiss Cottage community. The location is excellent as we live locally. It truly is brilliant to see all friends and family come together for this amazing event . My daughter and son invite their school friends every year and it has become a yearly celebration for them .Infact lots of their friends from school have started to get their entire family’s for the event as they enjoy it so much. They get both the fun and the cultural experience 😊
Our Best Holi ever in London! We loved dancing with colours, authentic Indian food and the very friendly environment. A big round of applause for Geeta !!
Amazing event - so much fun. DJ was fab, bhangra performances amazing, and overall great atmosphere.
This was such a fun family event! It was wonderful to be a part of such an amazing experience- the music, the energy, the delicious food and of course the festival of Holi! Our kids loved it & we will be back!
Great atmosphere, great food, lovely music. Amazing to see the whole community, Indian and Non-Indian join in the celebrations. Wished it lasted longer. Well done Magic of India team.
This is our 4th year at this magnificent celebration of family, friends, food, festivity with beaucoup flourish. Some of our non - Indian origin friends joined as well and were so impressed with the colour and joy emanating from the crowds. There were thousand of people including a lady in a wheelchair matching every beat of the Bhangra, Gujarati, Bollywood, British tracks being played by the very able DJ! The vibrant hues of the colour saluted spring, culture and the festive spirit. Food was excellent.